BOÉ ROSÉ GLAZED DONUTS
FOR THE DONUT
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries, finely grounded
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup BOÉ Rosé
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
FOR THE GLAZE
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon freeze-dried strawberries, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons BOÉ Rosé wine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly coat the doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, ground strawberries, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vegetable oil, egg, vanilla extract, Rosé wine, and milk until smooth. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and keep mixing until combined.
- Transfer the batter into a zippered plastic bag or piping bag to make it easier to pour. Snip the end and pipe the batter into the pan, filling each 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool. Repeat with the remaining batter, lightly coating with more nonstick cooking spray before filling.
- In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar with freeze-dried strawberries, heavy cream, and Rosé wine until smooth. Dip cooled doughnuts into the glaze and then garnish with dried or fresh rose petals.
*Tip if you’re feeling lazy you can purchase pre made donuts and dress with the BOÉ Rosé Glaze ; )
*Ps don’t forget to have fun with the decorating and remember to tag us